If you are interested in learning FLEUR by following a tutorial you might want to look at our collection of such tutorials.
- Tutorial given as practial session for a DFT lecture 2019
- A similar Tutorial to DFT lecture in 2018
- The Tutorial for our FLEUR Hand's-on workshop 2019 (picking flowers)
- Tutorial to the DFT lecture 2020
- Tutorial to the DFT lecture 2021
A short tutorial demonstrating how to install FLEUR from its Git source can be found here
A simple Si bulk calculation is performed here